P6 Tutor in Katong, Tuition for PSLE Mathematics for Katong at The Sail, Marina Bay. Primary Pri6 P6 Math tuition following MOE Syllabus guideline classes with eduKate Marina Bay. Our tutors in Katong teach comprehensively from scratch, and we do all the necessary practices from basic easy to complex advanced questions with our students, including past exam papers.
#psletutor #psletuitioncentre #katongprimarymathtuition #sgmathtuition #primaryschoolmath #singaporemath #mathtutorsg
Our Katong PSLE Math P6 class bridges the gap for students who find it difficult to understand their PSLE school work and we teach them patiently to understand their curriculum, and nurture them to improve step-by-step.
Call Yuet Ling +65 82226327 more information on our positive affirmative culture.
Tutors in Marina Bay Tuition Centre classes are headed by owner Yuet Ling +65 82226327, and takes great care for every student to improve, customizing their education to tailor to their needs. Speed of delivery for new students will also be tuned individually at the beginning of their lessons so that we get them to warm up, orientating them to our Positive affirmative culture. It will take approximately 6-8 weeks to see that positive change, not only in their scores, but also their attitude towards studying. All our students will improve in their scores but importantly, they also adopt a positive optimism towards their education.
Why come to us?
- We make it easy to understand Math
- Students find it easier doing Math in school after attending our tuition classes.
- We teach everything from scratch including background information
- Student improves an average of 25 marks after a term with eduKate.
- We tie up lesson learnt to real world applications
- Learn the marking scheme and score an A.
- We teach students to develop advanced study skills
- We identify student’s weaknesses and eradicate them
- Students gain confidence in Mathematics concepts and foundation
- Small group classes where the tutor knows every student
- 24/7 help for students through Call/SMS/Whatsapp
- Course is well received by both students and parents
- Low student/tutor ratio increases contact time
- Class environment and fellow students are highly positive
- Happy students gains a pyschological advantage in the examinations