A good Orchard Road tuition centre for GCE O levels Syllabus Sec 3 Add Math and E Math Tuition at Secondary 4 level. Orchard Road Math Tutor with 20 years of experience and teaches from scratch to get A1 grades.
Contact us +65 82226327 for our Orchard Road Tuition Centre schedule
Follows latest SEAB MOE GCE O level syllabus 2017/2018.
- Learn the GCE O level marking scheme and score A1
- We teach students to develop advanced study skills
- Low student/tutor ratio increases contact time
- Class environment and fellow students are highly positive
- Students find it easier learning A Math after attending our tuition classes.
- We teach everything from scratch including background information
Orchard Road Sec 4 Elementary Math Orchard Road Sec Additional Math Tuition Singapore Orchard Road Secondary School Sec1 Sec2 Sec3 Sec4 Small group Tuition Additional Math and Elementary Math (A Math & E Math) Singapore Ex-ACJC Pro Tutor at Orchard Road. Guaranteed Distinctions for Orchard Road Secondary School following our teaching and methodology with SEAB MOE Syllabus taught comprehensively from scratch for Orchard Road Secondary School. Learning curve of 3-4 months for attainment of distinction with eduKate Singapore.
How we do it?
- Don’t understand what is taught in Math class at Orchard Road Secondary School? We help you to.
- Class going too fast? We train you to organise and gain parity to schoolwork.
- Working hard and still getting mistakes? We will find out what went wrong and plug it.
- Getting ok marks in tests but not exams? We have a curriculum that will solve that.
Call eduKate Singapore +65 82226327 for more information on our Orchard Road Secondary School Math classes.
Who are we?
Our Orchard Road tutors have taught both Singapore and International schools, GCE O levels, IP, SAP, IGCSE, IB Diploma, UWCSEA SAS Middle School and High School Math for the last 20 years. We have come up with the easiest way to understand Math, bite sized blocks explanation and build layer upon layer of understanding their math curriculum so that Orchard Road Secondary School students gain an intimate knowledge of the inner workings that is needed to solve Mathematical sums.
Lessen the pains and fear, then embark on a training programme that creates Orchard Road Secondary School students with a steep learning curve, spending very little time to learn and understand new Mathematical concepts in their Math lessons in class. We don’t teach like traditional institutions where we download our knowledge and send you home. We build a complete programme that will help our Math attendees turn into a complete student and attain a mastery of their study skills to learn independently when they move on to their college years.